Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ask John Boehner a Question on Digg.com

Dear Friend,

Tomorrow I'll be doing an interview for "Digg Dialogg," a cooperative effort between CNN and Digg.com -- and I'd like you to participate. Here's how:

VISIT the following site TODAY:


SUBMIT a question you'd like me to answer, use iReport to submit a video question, or "Digg" a question you like.


FORWARD this email to your friends and get them to "Digg" your question too.
Digg is a website that allows visitors to vote on news and media by "Digging" it. The items with the most "Diggs" get the most visibility. Likewise, the questions with the most "Diggs" are the ones I'll get to answer tomorrow.

Please go to Digg.com and submit your question today. Also, let me know if you submit a question by posting it here on FreedomProject.org as well. I'll do my best to answer as many as possible in a future edition of the Freedom File.

House Republican Leader John Boehner

P.S. In response to President Obama's request for Republican input, House Republicans are getting ready to unveil our plan to boost the American economy in a smart, direct, efficient and transparent way. Our plan will help middle class taxpayers and small businesses without wasting money or exploding our national deficit. Stay tuned to FreedomProject.org for more information.